Saturday, May 1, 2010

Solar Energy - Don't Get Wasted.mp4

I hate waste! I cant stand to see things wasted or disposed of incorrectly when its totally un-necessary! I get really angry when I see littering or plastic bags fluttering in the trees. Why does no-one have any pride in the world we live in? The same can be said of the sun and the wind. Why do we allow it to go to waste, every day? Make a solar panel or a wind turbine and save this energy! Every hour, enough of sunlight energy reaches the Earth to meet the world's energy demand for a whole year. As Thomas Edison said in 1931 "I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that." Find out how you can generate your own solar energy or wind energy ...go to diy-solar-and-wind-energy.com now.
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with solar energy]

No comments: