Monday, July 12, 2010

How To Build A Solar Panel - Part 1

Watch in HD www.solartechtown.com I, Robert Smith, show you every step I take to building a custom made solar panel from scratch. I explain in detail about each item I use and why to use it, so the video is fairly long. I will be hosting the majority of the video on my own server so you can view it all in one take. It will take time to edit the video, but the more of you that subscribe to the video, the faster I'll try to get it out to you guys as it just shows that people are interested and appreciate what I'm doing, as I'm providing this video for free unlike some videos you see on YouTube. The method I described in this video is just one way to go about it, however, there are many ways you can build a custom solar panel. Some use aluminum or plastic frames, but I found for a beginner, working with wood would probably be easier and cheaper. Overall, building a solar panel can be fun, but there are many factors that play into building a solar panel, and I as well still have an extreme amount to still learn about it. So I hope that for those wanting to learn more about solar energy and wanting to take the adventure of building their own solar panel will find this video very useful. To watch to full video just video, just visit www.solartechtown.com Again the video is fairly large, so to prevent from having to put 6 or 7 parts on youtube in 10 minute sections, I'm just going to host in on my server. If you all have ANY questions, feel free to leave a comment under the ...
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with how to solar]

No comments: